The XTR Universal Adapter 2.0 is the perfect entry level hardware for desktop recording applications. Although it's our basic hardware model, it has many sophisticated features not available on other recorders.
The XTR Universal Adapter 2.0 can connect directly to any analog telephone line making a recording log of incoming callers (with Caller ID if enabled) and outgoing dialed calls. Our unique line and handset connectivity allows you to get the best of both worlds, i.e. caller id, digits dialed, and accurate start/stop from the line as well as a balanced signal mix (local and remote end) from the handset connection. XTR Universal Adapter 2.0 can also connect to any IP, digital, or analog business telephone at the handset (curly cord), although we would recommend our XTR Digital 01 for compatible PBXs.
XTR Universal Adapter Features:
- Full USB plug & play recorder that does not tie up the sound card on your PC
- No complex setup procedures are required
- Comes complete with sophisticated XTR Desktop software and all necessary leads
- Incorporates Line Current Detect for reliable start/stop of call recording
- Detects Caller Line Identity (CLI) when used directly on an analog line
- Detects DTMF digits for dialed detection
- Two flexible inputs for separate local/remote level adjustments
- Handset and line mode connection
- Wide gain and boost settings to accommodate any telephone
- Parallel extension recording to record all calls on any phone
Complete with XTR Desktop software, and installed in minutes, the Universal Adapter 2.0 delivers the best analog desktop connectivity and recording on the market.
Call or contact us today for more information about the powerful XTR Universal Adapter.