Our single user recording system is ideal for home agents, small businesses, public safety officials, virtual call centers, or anyone else who needs the benefits and security of call recording. This affordable solution makes call recording simple for new businesses and independent professionals working out of their homes. Our single user recording system allows you to comply with the Federal Trade Commission's Telemarketing Sales Rule 310.3(a) (3), which requires recording of certain telemarketing calls.
With this system, you can digitally record calls from nearly any telephone including digital, analog, cell, and even IP phones. Recording is easy and can be tailored to your needs with random recording, automated script-based recording, or manual hot-key control. Our single user system interfaces with your headset and records calls directly onto the hard disk of your Windows 95, 98, NT, 2000, or XP PC. Recordings can then easily be archived on DVD, CD-ROM, or DAT. This system enables you to utilize all the power of a digital recording network in your remote office, distributed office, or home office.
Features and Benefits of Single User System
- Includes all of the features of CRC Analytics and Reporting Tool.
- Transaction verification can operate on hot-key, script-based, or random control.
- System builds a local recorded call database. Use a WAN or Internet connection to live-monitor agent calls in real time.
- Ideal for liability recording. Agent calls can be recorded in their entirety and collected to the centralized data server, where they are immediately available for review.
- Archiving options include DVD, CD-ROM or DAT.
- Complete forms and reporting package is included with our Advanced Service Observation Option.
- Supports the same advanced control program interface as our analytics and reporting tool (ECAPI). Any scripted application that works with CRC Analytics and Reporting Tool can be applied for local or remote operation.
- A simple adapter links your telephone to your PC's sound card, making set up and connection very simple.
- Digitizing rate and format
- 16 kHz GSM (Microsoft WAV format)
- Optional (high compression) formats
- 8 kbps TrueSpeech (Microsoft WAV format)
- Recording Control Options
- Agent control, random, VOX, CT, or script-based control using our powerful ECAPI interface and DDE connectivity
- Windows 95, 98, NT, 2000, or XP, 128 MB RAM, Sound Card with Microphone Input, Adequate Hard Drive Storage, LAN/WAN connection optional.
If you have questions about our single user system or the benefits of call recording in your home office, contact us today.